NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee voters now have a new tool they can use to assist them during election season according to Senate Majority Caucus Chairman Bill Ketron (R-Murfreesboro). GoVoteTN, a smartphone application created by the Tennessee Secretary of State’s office, is now available in the Apple Store and in Google Play – free of charge.
“This is a great source of information for voters,” said Senator Ketron. “From providing information and directions to poll locations, to a list of candidates and sample ballot, it provides helpful information that can even help expedite the voting process.”
Highlights of the app include:
• Early voting and Election Day polling locations and hours of operation
• Candidate lists for upcoming elections
• Ability to mark sample ballots for upcoming elections
• Navigation to early voting and Election Day polling locations
• County election commission information
• Access online election results through the application
• Information in the app is provided to the state by Tennessee’s 95 county election commissions.
To learn more about the GoVoteTN app or elections in general, visit the state’s Division of Elections website at www.GoVoteTN.com.
To get contact information for county election commissions, visit http://tnsos.org/elections/election_commissions.php or download the app.